INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Identity and contact information: DezignArk will ask you to make available identity and contact information, as well as certain other personal information when you register to become a DezignArk user.
Automatically collected information: We also automatically collect certain information based on users’ activity on the DezignArk website. This data is used to conduct in-house research on our broad user demographics, behaviour and interests, so that we are better able to understand, protect and serve you. This automatically-collected information may include users’ computer browser information and IP address. We may also collect other browser and Internet-related data through user access to our website, via cookies, and/or web beacons.
Specifically, DezignArk uses the WordPress platform, on which you can use plugins and third party software. We may charge you for extended functionality (such as site creation and extra tools such as templates and post tracking) that our website provides in this regard.
We also use the following analytics tools. Below are a list and included is a link to their privacy policies.
The data that Google Analytics uses to provide all the information in your reports comes from these sources:
- The HTTP request of the user
- Browser/system information
- First-party cookies
You can read more here
THE WAYS WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
These are the ways in which we use your information:
To facilitate the delivery of services requested by you;
To troubleshoot problems;
To enforce applicable agreements;
To measure the level of consumer interest in our services;
To keep you informed about offers, services, products, and updates;
To customize your experience;
To develop our product and service offerings and content;
To enhance our promotional and marketing efforts;
To analyse website usage, and customise the website’s content, layout, and services;
To resolve disputes;
To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other nefarious activities; and
As otherwise explained to you at the time of data collection.
A Note to Users in the European Union.Although your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and/or in other countries, including but not limited to the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in the European Union, at DezignArk we are making every effort to comply with the May 25th, 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as implemented by the European Union. By using the Services you agree to such processing.
As such, we are implementing new options whereby we are introducing the following features on DezignArk:
- Data Protection Officer (DPO).If you have a special request concerning your personal data, you are able to contact our Data Protection Officer
- Privacy Settings.We provide you full control of third parties we share your data with.
- Request Archive.You may perform a Subject Access Request. When you do so, we will send you a copy of all the personal data we currently possess on you. This data can be downloaded directly from your user profile.
- You have an option to start or stop receiving all marketing e-mails from us.
- Forget Me.You may request a total erasure from DezignArk. We will delete everything we have related to you upon your request. If you are a member of the DezignArk, you can also choose to delete your account. We will however store a backup of your posts and information for 90 days after you delete your account, should you change your mind and decide to reactivate your DezignArk account within that stipulated time period. We will not keep a backup of information for more than 90 days after account deletion.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Under the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to the under listed third parties:
- Marketing: We may disclose your personal information for the purposes of promoting and marketing relevant services to you, in order to keep you informed of services, products, and special offers. Please note that we will not use or disclose sensitive information about you for direct marketing purposes unless you have consented to that kind of use or disclosure.
- In compliance with the law: We may share your personal information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials if mandated to do so.
Barring these, wewill never knowingly sell, transfer or share any of your information with a third party,
Please note that individuals less than 13 are not eligible to use our website. We will never knowingly collect and/or store information provided by persons not yet of a consenting age on DezignArk.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We always do our best to protect your personal information and preserve its integrity. To prevent unauthorized access, preserve data accuracy, and ensure appropriate use of information, we deploy first class practical and administrative practices that safeguard and secure your information. You however understand that no transmissions over the internet is hundred percent safe, thus, we will bear no liability to you if the integrity of your information is compromised.
To ensure a user friendly registration and log in experience, as well as to improve user experience, we make use of the cookies technology. It does not make available to us information beyond what you willingly provide. You may however choose to deny or accept cookies on your web browser.
Last Update: 06/01/2019