Borromini, San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane



Francesco Borromini, San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane (“Carlino”), Rome. Commissioned by Cardinal Francesco Barberini in 1634 for the Holy Order of the Trinity; construction began in 1638 and the church was consecrated in 1646. Speakers: Frank Dabell, Dr. Beth Harris, and Dr. Steven Zucker. Created by Beth Harris and Steven Zucker.

source

Save This Post

No account yet? Register