This video contains 6 great tips for working with the follow me tool in SketchUp. The follow me tool allows you to extrude objects in SketchUp along paths, allowing for amazing, interesting shapes!
THE SKETCHUP ESSENTIALS COURSE
(40% off through 2/28)
Want to Support the SketchUp Essentials?
1. Click on your path – don’t drag
2. Objects don’t have to be touching
3. Click on faces, not on paths
4. Lathe profiles along circles
5. Try extruding along different kinds of shapes
6. Be Aware of your polygons
MY YOUTUBE SETUP
SKETCHUP BOOKS AND RESOURCES
MY CURRENT FAVORITE SKETCHUP PLUGINS AND EXTENSIONS
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
Check Us Out On –
Website – http://www.thesketchupessentials.com
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/easysketchup
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/thesketchupessentials
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/easysketchup/
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Product Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.