Today we show you how to take any text, logos, or icons and give them a realistic embossed look in Photoshop! Learn how to recreate paper textures and apply them to the edges of an icon, and then add realistic depth and dimension, making the icon appear as though it was pressed into a piece of paper. This is a great way to mock up logos and designs to see them in real world environments.
Download the Sample Images:
Get instant access to hundreds of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Receive unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
All that and more with one low monthly subscription!
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
And don’t forget to follow us on social!