Discover how Julie Canter built a solid base for her new landscape architecture firm. What to learn how she did it? Watch this free training for details: https://www.businessofarchitecture.com/freedomwebinar
After a decade working at a successful landscape architecture firm, award-winning landscape architect Julie Canter decided to start her own landscape architecture firm – Constructed Ground, based out of New York City.
As a former Partner of PWP Landscape Architecture, Julie led many large scale, complex, integrated projects in the United States and Singapore such as Constitution Gardens on the National Mall, Washington D.C. and the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Singapore.
Here’s what we cover in this exclusive interview:
– Why Julie left a successful career at a prominent landscape architecture firm she enjoyed and started her own firm.
– Julie’s #1 piece of advice for new firm owners.
– How Julie balances her roles as a new business owner and mother.
– What Julie has found to be her most successful strategies for developing new business.
– What Julie is doing to set herself and her firm up for a successful future.
– How Julie overcame her worries and fears about starting a new firm.
– Julie’s plan to grow her firm and work on larger and more influential projects.
Want to discover the keys to creating a solid business foundation for future success? Watch this free training webinar: https://www.businessofarchitecture.com/freedomwebinar
► Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for updates:
For more free tools and resources for running a profitable, impactful and fulfilling practice, connect with me on:
Android Podcast Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BusinessofArchitecture-podcast
Access the FREE Architecture Firm Profit Map video here: http://freearchitectgift.com
Download the FREE Architecture Firm Marketing Process Flowchart video here: http://freearchitectgift.com
Come to my next live, in-person event: https://www.businessofarchitecture.com/live
As always remember- Carpe Diem!