Today Rion Willard sits down for a conversation with Seán McAlister of the architectural design firm Seán and Stephen. Seán and Stephen is an architecture practice based in East London.
Seán and Stephen works on a wide range of projects, from domestic extensions and residential developments through to affordable co-working spaces, permanent public artworks, temporary museum installations, and high street regeneration projects.
In today’s episode of the Business of Architecture show, you’ll discover:
– How Seán McAlister and Stephen Mackie used a competition to launch their design firm
– One thing you should never do when dealing with a client who has worked with architects before
– One clever strategy for dealing with a client’s unrealistic budget expectations
– How to get more architecture project referrals
– How to sell architecture effectively in a natural, non-offensive way
Find out more on http://businessofarchitecture.com/yt.