Buy the Full 11+ Hour Course on Udemy for $10: https://bit.ly/3oTxeE8
Access All 29 of My Courses for $12 per Month: https://bit.ly/311E4hH
Use the Exercise Files to Follow Along: https://bit.ly/3FUQGWt
Get the Free Cheatsheet: https://bit.ly/31cUAeB
Free Figma Course. Learn Figma for Free. Figma for UX Design. Figma for UI Design
Intro to Figma Essentials: 0:00
Getting started with Figma: 3:10
What is Figma?: 5:55
Difference between UI & UX: 9:42
What we are making?: 15:05
Class project 01- Create your own brief: 24:23
What is Lo Fi vs Hi Fi: 28:24
Introducing frames: 30:58
The basics of type & fonts: 39:27
Rectangles Circles Buttons: 50:19
How to use color: 58:07
Strokes & color defaults: 1:03:53
Object editing: 1:13:21
Scale vs Selection Tool: 1:15:08
Frames vs Groups: 1:17:47
Class project 02- Wireframe: 1:27:11
Free icons: 1:30:12
Matching the stroke: 1:39:23
Plugins in Figma: 1:44:39
Class project 03 – Icons: 1:49:11
How to use Pages: 1:52:59
How to prototype: 2:01:31
Prototype animation: 2:11:15
Testing on your phone: 2:22:08
Class project 04 – Testing on your phone: 2:27:49
Smart Animation & delays: 2:31:40
Class project 05 – My first animation: 2:40:25
Sharing & Commenting: 2:42:26
Sharing with others : 2:49:36
Join the Bring Your Own Laptop Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bringyourownlaptop
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bringyourownlaptop
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/danlovesadobe
Join the LinkedIn Group: http://linkedin.com/groups/10539178/
Hi there – my name is Dan Scott & welcome to Figma UX UI Essentials Course.
Together – you and me – are going to learn everything you need to get started working as a UX Designer using Figma.
We’ll use this UI UX design tool to create beautiful User Interfaces and engaging prototypes. Most importantly… we’ll cover the client expectations of you as a new UX designer.
This course is aimed at people new to design, new to User Experience design. Even if you’re not totally sure what UX really means, don’t worry. We’ll start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
• First we’ll describe the brief & how to work with a UX persona.
• Then you’ll learn how to create simple wireframes.
• From there we’ll look at how to implement colours & images properly in your designs.
• You’ll learn the do’s & don’ts around choosing fonts for web & mobile apps.
• You’ll learn how to create your own icons, buttons & other UI components.
• You’ll learn some pretty scary terms such as Components, Constraints & Multi Dimensional Variants. They are all really easy to understand once you know how.
• We’ll also make our lives easier by using free UI kits & plugins for Figma which will speed up our workflow dramatically!
• We’ll build a simple Style Guide ready for client handoff.
• You’ll understand how to make both simple & advanced micro interactions, page transitions & animations
• Before the end of this course you will have made fully interactive prototypes
• You will take a project all the way through – collaborating with other team members and exporting the right files ready to hand off to your developer or software engineer.
We’ll be focusing on the software Figma but I’ll make sure to explain the techniques & terms used in the UX and how real world projects are run. You will develop a great understanding of the industry and will be able to manage your own UX projects.
I will be setting assignments through the course which will help develop your skills and enable you to create something special and unique for your own portfolio.
Alright – it’s time to upgrade yourself & go from Figma Zero to Figma Hero.