We all take notes. But how much do you truly remember? And how often do you look back and proudly share what you’ve recorded?
Prepare to go on an interactive journey with professional artists/facilitators, Adam Rosendahl (lateniteart.com) and Forest Stearns (draweverywhere.com), as you learn the power of visual thinking, and how to use color, drawing, and fonts to bring your notes to life! Get an email reminder by signing up here: http://bit.ly/Get-reminded
– Practice drawing and lettering techniques
– Explore illuminated note-taking practices
– Develop your unique aesthetic and style
Come prepared with:
– Your favorite notebook (personal/business/or otherwise)
– Your favorite pens/art materials.
– An open mind (no experience required)
Snag their presentation here: http://bit.ly/IllustratedNotes
Get the talk here: https://creativemornings.com/talks/brett-cook
Music by Chillhop & Andrew Applepie