Today is the second part of my interview with AB design studio principal Josh Blumer. AB design studio is an award-winning architecture firm based out of Santa Barbara, California.
Go here to watch the first half of our interview on Taking Your Architecture Firm To The Next Level.
Today’s episode is all about business operations 101 for architects, including in the trenches tips for running your architecture firm more efficiently, and how to create business processes that improve profitability and client experience.
You’ll also discover:
– The key to attract and keep amazing team members
– The surefire way to nail your next job (or project) interview
– How to hand off work from your business development team to your architecture team
– How to develop a killer client onboarding process
– How to run a great architecture business (even if you hate business)
– How to land your architectural dream job
– How to do business development without being ‘pushy’
– The job search strategy that works for architects
– How to handle escalating construction costs and architecture project budgets
Find out more on http://businessofarchitecture.com/yt.