Learn Augmented Reality Design Principles in this Adobe Aero series led by artist Heather Dunaway Smith.
Augmented Reality Audio Design:
Learn why audio is an important & crucial part of augmented reality experiences.
AR Audio Design Techniques:
Learn how to create compelling audio in AR using a variety of techniques.
What you learned:
• The audio file size must be below 50 MB and less than 5 minutes long.
• You can play up to 20 audio clips simultaneously in the given scene. The number varies depending upon the device model and scene complexity.
• Both WAVs and MP3s are supported, but I tend to use MP3s because the file sizes are a lot smaller.
• There are two types of audio in Aero: AMBIENT sounds (which are the same volume throughout the experience) and SPATIAL sounds (which are attached to a specific object within the scene and will change volume depending on where the participant is located within the experience.)
• The BEHAVIOR BUILDER is used to create TRIGGERS and PLAY AUDIO ACTIONS.
• Layering different types of audio can really flesh out an immersive experience. It makes your world feel alive and helps you communicate effectively with your audience.
Learn more about Aero: https://bit.ly/aeroaugmentedreality
Visit our Aero Tutorials page: https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/tutorials.html
Subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud: https://www.youtube.com/AdobeCreativeCloud?sub_confirmation=1
Try Adobe Photoshop: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
Download Adobe Express: https://adobe.ly/3rDM7M8
Learn More: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/explore.html?sdid=H822XMCW&mv=social&mv2=ownsoc-org
About Adobe Creative Cloud:
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
Connect with Adobe Creative Cloud:
#CreativeCloud #Adobe #AdobeAero
Ar Audio Design Techniques | Augmented Reality Design Principles | Adobe Creative Cloud