In this video, we go through 8 of the lesser known functions or the extension joint push pull, a SketchUp extension that allows you to push/pull curved faces in SketchUp!
THE SKETCHUP ESSENTIALS COURSE (40% Off Pre-Orders Through 2/28)
Want to Support the SketchUp Essentials?
JOINT PUSH PULL DOWNLOAD
Lesser Known Functions of the Joint Push Pull Tool
1. Can push/pull multiple faces at once
2. Can single click and enter a value for offset
3. Select different faces to round specific corners, or use connected faces mode to round all corners
4. Can set the smoothness/amount of geometry created using round push pull
5. Access more functions using the arrow in the menu
6. Project shape on a plane with vector push/pull to create a flat edge
7. Turn borders off to generate a smaller face within a face
8. Turn Borders to Grid to generate un-hidden geometry
MY YOUTUBE SETUP
SKETCHUP BOOKS AND RESOURCES
MY CURRENT FAVORITE SKETCHUP PLUGINS AND EXTENSIONS
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
Check Us Out On –
Website – http://www.thesketchupessentials.com
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/easysketchup
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/thesketchupessentials
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/easysketchup/
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Product Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.